April 7, 2011

THANKS NOTE to MIKA for a very good service...


Hello Mika


I would like to thank you and your company including Mr. Reggie for the job well-done. You made me achieve a dream come true. The car is not only good, but extremely good. I trusted our internet conversations, your updates, your tracking schedules, all was well. You guys are well organized and keep it up. Look at the boys how happy they were when they saw the car for the first time. Thank you for a job well-done.

Thank you, I salute you


Regards

John

.............................................................................

AS WE PROMISE " We supply good car for you! "
SO CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT YOUR DREAM CAR WOULD BE?
FOR A DREAM CAR COME TRUE feel free to send your inquiry to me.

Your DREAM CAR FAIRY,

Mika Aoyuki
PROSPER CO., LDT JAPAN
+81-50-5539-9816