June 6, 2011

From my Tanzanian Customer`s

Thanks mail for KEI of Prosper Co. Ltd.,
Greetings.
It has been a pleasure to doing business with you.
The car I purchased arrived in good condition thanks to prosper company because it was nothing less to what I saw on the internet. On the othr hand thanks to my clearing and forward agent (Wellington Jackson - Evergreen Logistics) who managed to deliver the vehicle in good condition.
 Kei, I would have love to send you photos but I had too little time to do all that. Because right now I am in Italy (Turin Training Centre of the ILO) compleating my Masters degree.

Looking forward to doing business with you again.
Kind regards,
Clara.

Hello Kei,

How are you today?
I am very happy to inform you that I have got the vehicle out of the port and it is in good condition.
Thank you for your cooperation and I wish you all the best in all that you do.

Have a lovely day.
Kind regards,
Fatima.

thank you   Kei    i received a car in a good condition, I appriciety your services. i will inform you when i need another car
Regards,
Simon Mzena

Kei,
i have received the caris very nice car, that is the one i like, 
thanks and regards.
Meinruph G. Fuss,
Hi, KEI
I want to thank you for assisting me of getting a car I already receive it and I promise I will contact you when I am ready for the next car
God Bless,
Bashire


-Dear Kei,

 I would like to inform you that today i have received the Toyota Harrier of Ms Vonness E. Koka

 Thank you and stay blessed.
 Kind regards,

 Asanteel Ernest

--
Dear kei
Thank you very much we already received the car
Regards
John

Thanks Kei for your assistance, the fathers really like the car
 Regards.
Pascal.


Morning Kei, 

mis kei, i need to be ur good Ambassador here in Tanzania cause the car u give is nice one which every one admire on it

Thanx much Your friend Marecho

If you want to experience a 
GOOD SERVICE 
just contact KEI OOMORI 
I am very much willing to assist you 
kei@mercy.co.jp
+81-50-5532-8180
One of the Leading Japanese Used Car Dealer